Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am studying



I still don't have my camera, however I think I know which one I want! Canon EOS Digital REbel XTI and I am going to have anybody wishing to buy me a birthday gift pitch in to buy it! So that means I should have it in October. Then I will pounding on the doors of all of my friends with children to expand my portfolio!

I have also joined a great new community:
www.ilovephotography.com
I feel like I am getting a degree in photography there. There is so much to learn. I have a list of books to read and I am taking part in a small series of challenges on the site to learn lighting, compostion, post production.

I am also working to define my style. I think I know what it is. I know my preference is tight, close up, clean focus. But I want to also come up with some other preferences.

Some recent shots:

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP