Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Beautiful Family, Rochester, NY Portrait Party

I had so much fun last night! I went to one of many celebrations this family is having to congratulate a member who is getting married this weekend. They wanted the opportunity to capture so many family members together in one spot! Lots of gorgeous children. Hard to choose. Here are just 3 of my favorites.





We got some great huge groups shots of all the kids, cousins, sisters...

It was a great idea on the part of my friend and her cousin. At least 5 families had the opportunity to get family portraits all at once. All dressed up for a party, walla...Family Portrait!

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP