Saturday, September 20, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings!

It is almost that time!

I am excited to offer Christmas cards in addition to baby announcements to my photo clients! I have 2 designs that I am able to offer. I really love them both. The one below is very fresh, simple, modern and funky and fun. There are a lot of options. Wording can of course be changed. Your favorite photos from your session would look great!









The 2nd option is very unique, modern, whimsical. I honestly can not decide which one I am going to mail out!!




Schedule your session now! We still have lots of time to get your session done and your favorite photos all ready for your Christmas cards!

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP