Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling Grateful

A relaxing day with the family at Stokoe Farm!






Today on my way home from dropping off my daughter at preschool 4 fire trucks went by. Screaming fast, super loud, horns honking. The sight of a fire truck or ambulance and sometimes even a police officer with their lights on always makes me a little teary eyed? wierd?

Then as soon as the sirens have faded my mind always begins to race, where are all the people I love right now? I go through a checklist in my mind.

Then I start wondering, why does this experience always evoke that reaction in me?

I think it is because I am just so grateful for the people in my life. I don't want to lose anybody.

I just thought I would share my gratefulness on a Friday after a long week. Even though I work hard and try to fit a lot into my day. I always close my eyes at night still excited for the next full day and grateful for all I have and the people I have to spend it with!

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP