Monday, November 10, 2008

Gift Certificates

Wow!! I have had a super busy November. I have had 9 sessions in 4 days and I have 4 more this week!

With all the photos and it being gift season I thought it would be a great idea to offer gift certificates!

They are now available in $25 increments.

Contact me and I will send you a pay pal bill, except a check or lsend you a link to a certificate online.

I will email or mail the gift certificate to you or you lucky recipient!

I can even include a note card with your message.

Gift certificates are good towards session fees, prints, and any other product I offer!

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP