Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Wedding!, Rochester, NY wedding photographer







Thank you Denyse Marie, of D'Marie Photography for letting me tag along yesterday to this wedding.
I had the oppurtunity to practice my wedding photography. It was such a different feel this time of year. But I think the glow and the colors made it really romantic.
The couple had a beautiful ceremony at St. Louis in Pittsford and then a reception at Mario's in Pittsford.
We were there just a couple hours to capture the event for them.
I had a lot of fun 2nd shooting with Denyse. She does a great job!
Take a quick look!



0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP