Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions

Gotta make um, even if I never follow through (but oh, how I try).

This year I am making a bunch!

I am breaking them down into the important areas in my life:

My family:

1 night/day a week we will do a family reward day where Claire and Lucas get to pick what we do.

My friends:

Game Night!! Or something! I have not been out of the house in too long. I need to make sure that myself alone ad myself and my husband get out and hang out with our friends more often. I would like to say once a week. But I will say at least twice a month has to happen!

My Business:

I have a lot of exciting ideas for my business this year! Little by little I will share as the time comes.

As for a resolution, I am following in the footsteps of a ton of other photographers nationwide to give back and do free photo shoots and provide free prints for families who may not otherwise have photos taken. Stay tuned this week for how this plan will work. I will be posting on January 1st about the first oppurtunity. Be thinking of a family you may want to nominate to receive this gift.

My community:

I want to volunteer my time, my business to at least 2 organizations this year. My interest is in foster care, adoption, or other organizations with a focus on children and family.

First off, I think Claire and I will be big sisters to someone through Big Brothers Big Sisters.

Myself (yeah, I know, should not come last):

Same old same old....the gym, my health, eating right...gotta do it.

What are some of your resolutions? Share with us by posting a comment.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!!

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP