Thursday, January 29, 2009

Glow Photography Announcement

I wanted to be sure you all see this as well!!

Due to high demand....

Announcing: " A Weekend to Glow!!" Boudoir Sessions

I have something fun and exciting in the works. I have had a lot of demand for boudoir sessions. Some people are happy to have them done in their home. I think they turn out beautifully (as in the 2 sessions below). However, some people just can not get their special man out of the house long enough!!!

IDEA IDEA...

In May I will be doing a special 2 day session at an area hotel. I am still deciding which one I want. As I am going for a certain look.


On Location we will have:
1. 3 areas within the room to make you feel glamorous and sexy!
2. Hair and Make-up Available if you choose. (in an attaching room)
3. Various props (Boas, Benches, pretty linens...)
4. Me of course!!

You will have 2 choices for sessions:

1. 30 Minute, 2 wardrobe changes, 20 proofs to choose from : $45
2. 60 Minute, 3 wardrobe changes, 30-50 proofs to choose from: $80

Please contact me ASAP with your interest. As I have a feeling these session will fill up fast! (eieiophotography@gmail.com)

Current Bridal customers receive a $15 Discount!

Many products to choose from as gifts for your fiance, husband...whomever!
Coffee Table books? Gallery Wraps? Photo Slide Show put to music?

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP