Monday, February 16, 2009

Attention all Seniors!! Rochester, NY Senior Portriat Photographer






Are you looking to have your senior portraits done?

Rochester, NY Juniors: That time is almost upon us! I am sooo looking forward to it! I have some really fun ideas up my sleeve, but before I reveal them I wanted to offer up a tease.

I was so luck while in AZ to get to hang out with a girlfriend of mine. She is so gorgeous. She is graduating next June. I did some portriats for her!

Free Senior Portraits for Rochester, NY!
Be the first senior to contact me and get FREE portraits and 2, TWO sessions. One now and one in spring. Be my rep for your school! Contact me for more details!
eieiophotography@gmail.com

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP