Friday, April 17, 2009

May, Here we Come! Rochester NY Photographer

It has been a crazy April so far! And I am totally booked right now until May 15th.

I say this because if you are right now thinking about scheduling a session give me a call or send me a note, because now that the weather is nice, things are moving fast!

I am looking forward to a busy season and really excited about it!

My next fun Mini Session will be announced next week.
(it will be a fantasy theme...think fairies and tea parties).

I am having fun getting outside with my family...and loving the late evening light:
a candid daddy daughter moment...





0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP