Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jumping on the Bed and New Hair / Rochester, NY photographer


Today we had a lazy day!
I haven't posted much of my kids lately..I should share.

Summer has arrived, school is out!

Among other things my kids need haircuts, the air conditioner needs to be put in (uh huh, we still have window units), and the gardens need to be weeded. So goes daily life in the Puchades home.

But we still have lots of fun! I try to keep documenting my own family.
I have been looking for an image to print on canvas. I am tempted to do this one...I think it is really just darling and so them.
Should I?

Off to make crafts for Father's Day!


2 comments:

D'Marie Photography June 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

ooh that's a good choice for a canvas - nice tones!

Pam June 17, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Hi Chelse! I haven't seen pics of your little ones in a while and they're looking so much bigger than the last time I saw them...angels!! I love the b&w for the canvas...beautiful!! Both so happy, so bonded, so loving, so connected...perfection!!

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP