Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meg / Canandaigua, NY Senior Portraits





I really love senior portriats.
I just love being around that energy, so positive.



It always amazes me how we can get so many different looks from someone I so little time.


I don't know Meg very well (and by very well I mean I have known her for a whole hour), but if I had to use 3 words to describe her from first impressions they would be:

honest, genuine, cool

Am I right?

(Even the words I use now make me sound old....)

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP