Thursday, August 20, 2009

Releasing, Fine Art Prints


I know, I am kind of thinking a lot of myself here, to think someone would want to hang my photos in their home, but I am excited!

I thought I would release some photos in "collections".

Since we are in summer:

"Garden Vintage"

Visit link below to visit gallery and make purchases.


Prints are availabe A La Carte, Full series, variety of sizes and even framed.

Above is my favorite (and Claire's) from the series.

Look for more series including
Romance
Baby Baby
For Sale
Yum

And of course contact me for more info!

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP