Thursday, October 1, 2009

Matilda Jane / Rochester, NY


I am thinking of having a Matilda Jane Trunk Show!!

Would you come? I want to see if I can get enough interest to have one. I LOVE the clothes...and plan on having an area to photograph your child in there new outfit (s) for fun!

Send me a note (eieiophotography@gmail.com)
or post a comment below if you would be interested in attending.
Thinking of a Sunday in October or November.

(The above is a photo from the Matilda Jane site of a outfit I really love!)


0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP