Saturday, October 31, 2009

Smiles / Rochester NY Photographer

This family did the Holiday Mini Session, so I don't want to spoil any surprises and show off what I think would be good portraits for Holiday cards...

I will show my favorite moments from the session instead.
There are turtles!!
(and waterfalls, but you can guess what is more exciting to a 2 year old).

Oh man, mommies got the funny stuff!

Can't resist kissing those babies!



Lamberton Conservatory is a beautiful indoor solution to crazy fall and winter weather in Rochester.
Balmy and lush, and lots of fun things to see for little ones.

0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP