Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Back this Season / Rochester NY Photographer

Give back?

What are you doing this season to give back to your community?

I want to do one final session for a family in need. Make them feel special and give them a disk and some prints as a gift this season. I need you to tell me who deserves it? send me an email with your nominations!!


I am looking for a family who has never had portraits, or has an ill family member, maybe someone one of our great service men or women...
Help me find someone special!

And a photo that has nothing to do with any of this! But just to share my beauty,
Claire



0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP