Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mommy & Me / Rochester NY Maternity Portraits


Both of these bring a little tear to my eye. (Maybe it is because I am listening to "In my Daughter's Eyes" as I edit?? Could be?
But still, the was big sister's idea.
A flower for baby.



This session was for a friend who is having her 2nd child.
So fun to see everyone around us grow thier families.
Congratulations!!
We can't wait to meet your new arrival (and find out what it is...I don't have patience for this stuff)
There are some more totally sweet moments, but I have to cut it off somewhere??



0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP