Friday, July 24, 2009

Too Cute To Wait! /Rochester, NY Family Photographer




I teased you all with this little stunner last week.

I am finally getting to take a look at the session. She is something else.
I have a bunch of these just really darling succession shots of her.

One of my favorites is this one with her mom:


We did thier session in a really cool URBAN setting. Email me for details. It is a lot of fun. If you have done it all and feel like something different, I think it pays off.



0 comments:

Contact Me to Schedule a session!

eieiophotography@gmail.com
585-200-3787

BECOME A FAN!!

EIEIO Photography on Facebook

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More more more eieio!

I'm a featured blogger on Mamapedia Voices

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP